Self-Catering Accommodation in a spacious former farmhouse close to Ashbourne
Latham Hall accommodates up to 12 people.
It is a large, attractive former farmhouse situated near the village of Calton, not far from the A52 Leek - Ashbourne road.
Latham Hall is graded 4 stars by Enjoy England.
The facilities include:
- Fitted carpets (except in the kitchen and utility room)
- Central heating
- Comfortable sitting room with colour TV and video
- Dining Room with colour TV
- Large Kitchen with electric cooker, microwave oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Utility room with washing machine and dryer
- Shower and toilet downstairs
- Bathroom and toilet upstairs
- A Games Room in an outhouse
The bedroom accommodation comprises:
- One ground floor family bedroom with a double bed and single beds
- One double bedroom upstairs with en-suite facilities
- Two family bedrooms upstairs each with a double bed and one single bed
Cot and High Chair, phone, washer and dryer all provided. Linen and towels are included in the price.
Dogs are allowed - an extra £5 each. This is a sheep farming area and dogs must be kept on leads.
A 25% deposit is required when booking.
Click Here to download an Access Statement for this cottage.
Location: the postcode of Latham Hall is DE6 2BU. Click here to view this location on Google Maps.
Latham Hall Dining Room
Latham Hall Kitchen
Latham Hall lounge
The ground floor bedroom sleeps up to 4 people
There are two family bedrooms with a double and single bed each