Throwley Moor Farmhouse
A spacious self-catering property accommodating up to 12 people close to the Manifold Valley
Throwley Moor Farmhouse is a large, spacious former farmhouse situated about 1 mile from Throwley Hall Farm. It sleeps up to 12 people.
Throwley Moor Farmhouse is graded 4 stars by Visit England.
Superb scenery and walking country is right on the doorstep, and attractions such as Alton Towers are only a short journey away.
The facilities include:
- Fitted carpets (except in the kitchen and bathrooms)
- Central heating
- Lounge / Games room
- Sitting Room with colour TV
- Large Dining Kitchen with electric cooker, microwave oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher
- Washing machine plus tumble dryer
- Shower and toilet downstairs
- Two bathrooms upstairs and also a separate Shower room and WCon the ground floor.
The bedroom accommodation comprises:
- One double bedroom with a 4-poster bed and en-suite toilet
- One family bedroom with a double bed and one single bed
- One family bedroom with a double bed and two single beds
- One bedroom with 4 single beds
Dogs are allowed - an extra £10 each. This is a sheep farming area and dogs must be kept on leads.
A 25% deposit is required when booking. Please make cheques payable to 'Throwley Hall'.
Cot and High Chair, phone, washer and dryer all provided.
Linen and towels are included in the price.
Click Here to download our Access Statement for this cottage.